the bubbles have melted . <body> <body>

Too kind-hearted? - Suay or stupid?
Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Wow. It's the only word that I can use to describe today.

So many things happened within a day. I thought I was dreaming. But unfortunately, no. No matter how hard I try to convince myself, I still can't pretend that nothing had happened. The incident was still lingering on my mind.

Anyway, I'll fill in the details later. I'll start off by recounting what happened at the start of the day. Everything was pretty alright in the morning. Then I suddenly realised that the results of the PSL Recruitment was out. As in, the nominees' names. I didn't go and check the notice board at first. I've quite a number of things to sort out. Yeah.

It's not as if I don't want to be a PSL or anything. I want to be one. I desire to be one. It'll be really nice and cool. Many of my seniors are PSLs too. That was what inspired me.

But, too bad. I don't think I possess any good leadership qualities. Darn. I'm now in a dilemma whether I should go and try out. You know, find the teacher and ask for a chance. I mean, why not? I juz wanna try. I don't care if I fail. I juz wanna try my luck. TRY only mah.. Fail le also bo bian.. I'll still be in my happy-go-lucky mood.. Hehe.. Maybe I'm gonna find some people to go with me. :P

Hmm.. After that.. [fast forward]..

MATH LESSON
Ahh! My Math SIA group has been selected to present to the whole Sec 1 cohort during assembly and to be exhibited during the open house. Oh my god! *screams in disbelief, or desperation*

If I was given a choice, I would choose not to be selected. *stress* It's adding to my burden, my heavy burden. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Poster + report + comic. How am I going to finish it by Friday?! *fainted due to exhaustion*

Oh, anyway, [fast forward, again]..

MATH TRAINING COURSE/OLYMPIAD (FOUNDATION)
Sianz, I don't feel like attending it in the first place. Firstly, I was really beat. Secondly, I didn't want to stay back. Thirdly, I'd tons of homework to be completed. But anyway, being a guaii kia, I reluctantly went for it. And how I wished I didn't...

There's no point in going to the training. I was like yawning away, falling asleep a few times. The teacher was kinda boring.. But you can't blame him.. He's actually a nice teacher. Quite patient and kind. Hehe. But I don't understand a single word he said.

During the lesson, I was really sleepy. I could barely keep my eyes open. Think I was sleeping the whole lesson... I mean, I did take the notes, unknowingly. When I realised I was drifting away to my sleepyland, I quickly sat up straight.

That's when it struck me that I'd been scribbling down notes that I couldn't read at all. I didn't even remember writing them. For example, I wrote "irrespond" instead of "irrational". I was like, what the hell? o.o Does "irrespond" even exist? Did I even write it in the first place? Sianz.

After the lesson had ended, I headed for the toilet before I left school. I was still kinda sleepy and tired. Darn. Then the incident happened.

I don't feel like recounting the whole incident again. I don't know how I'm gonna face my schoolmates in the future. I'm currently not in the mood to narrate the incident. So guess I'll tell ya next time? =P *i love cliffhanger*

All I could say is that, the police came and recorded my statement for like more than 1 hour? Haiz, foolish me. I could have reached home before 5. But in the end I only got home after 7. My homework...assignments... AH!

To think that I'm still blogging here! >.<

Labels: , , , , ,


#o4_inhershadows } 'xiaoqii-
6/27/2007 03:08:00 AM

Y Y Y



[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494


|♀ LA FEMME ♀|

#] my friendster ; here
#] my email ; zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#] my msn ; zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#] skype ; zq0402

#] horoscope ; ari3s
#] country ; s'pore
#] schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#] cca ; guzheng - nygz

|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#| [colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#| [interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#| [hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#| [beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#| [food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#| [subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#| [artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#| [countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america

|♪ WISHES ♪|
be daring in pursuing what you want... (:

↨ dreams ↨
- goals & targets?

#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O

↨ basic needs ↨
- i can't live without 'em...

#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P

↨ material possesions ↨
- unnecessary wants (:

#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#" new camera for the family!
#" music player
#" 37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles

Y Y Y


[j]ukebox ♥



Y Y Y


[s]hout it! ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Y Y Y


[a]rchives ♥

May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22


Y Y Y


[c]redits ♥

Works: Carolynn
Design: Carolynn
Image: HER & funeralmonster
Tagboard: ShoutMix
Password Script: Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code: Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center

Y Y Y