the bubbles have melted . <body> <body>

New Skin!
Friday, June 15, 2007


Hey peeps!

Good news ferr ya! If you haven't realised, my blog skin has changed! Hahas. ((:

It's a total new look for my blog! It's BRIGHT & COLOURFUL. It's SWEET & INNOCENCE-LIKE. Yays. Not the emo kinda look. Hehe, I've used 4 exclamation marks so far. That's like...wow. -.-

Anyway, I've chosen my new skin painstakingly. Yeah, so I hope I won't have to revamp my blog so soon...

Actually this isn't my first choice... I've a few other skins in mind... I don't really like navigation buttons and stuff. But oh well, I don't have all day to choose a nice skin. Thus, I decided to settle for this.

I managed to change all the fonts to better ones. From Trebuchet MS to Arial and Century Gothic to Rockwell to Calibri. Ahh, and the font size and font weight too.

Well, actually I'm not really fussy with these types of things. However, sometimes it's juz'...outta place. Or rather, spoil the whole thing.

It so happened to the other skin which I like. Haiz. I hope I can make a new blog skin of my own soon. Then I won't be a complain queen. Hahas. I've quite a number of ideas... Hmm...

My previous blog skin screwed up 'coz of photobucket/imageshack. It was actually rather pretty and nice. Dazzling and stunning. BUT, it screwed up after I'd changed it in less than a month.

Can you imagine how, how annoyed, how fed-up was I? *sob* (Note: Sorry for being a drama queen over here. Just bear with me a lil while. Lol.)

*sigh*

Labels:


#o4_inhershadows } 'xiaoqii-
6/15/2007 12:45:00 AM

Y Y Y



[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494


|♀ LA FEMME ♀|

#] my friendster ; here
#] my email ; zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#] my msn ; zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#] skype ; zq0402

#] horoscope ; ari3s
#] country ; s'pore
#] schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#] cca ; guzheng - nygz

|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#| [colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#| [interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#| [hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#| [beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#| [food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#| [subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#| [artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#| [countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america

|♪ WISHES ♪|
be daring in pursuing what you want... (:

↨ dreams ↨
- goals & targets?

#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O

↨ basic needs ↨
- i can't live without 'em...

#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P

↨ material possesions ↨
- unnecessary wants (:

#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#" new camera for the family!
#" music player
#" 37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles

Y Y Y


[j]ukebox ♥



Y Y Y


[s]hout it! ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Y Y Y


[a]rchives ♥

May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22


Y Y Y


[c]redits ♥

Works: Carolynn
Design: Carolynn
Image: HER & funeralmonster
Tagboard: ShoutMix
Password Script: Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code: Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center

Y Y Y