Love
Sunday, April 15, 2007
What's love? I don't know. I don't know how it feels like. Even if I do, I may not know it's love. It's such an abstract thing that no one can understand it until one has experienced it.So many people around us are heartbroken everyday. Will endless, eternal love ever exist?There's a couple whom I don't know very well, broke up recently. It was kinda sad. They might seem like the loveliest, sweetest couple in the world, but no. I expected it. I could only see sweet innocent teenage love between them. They'd break up one day. And they did. Tears, heartbreaks.I'd teenage crushes before too. But I was too shy back then. I truly knew very well that the feeling was mutual. However, I held back. Again and again. I avoided the truth. Twice. Then, I cried.I kept on telling myself, it's juz an admiration, a stupid teenage crush. Studies were far more important, I didn't have time for this kind of silly thing. Forget him. And I did. I avoided him. I pretended all those memories that we'd shared didn't happened at all. No, I didn't pretend. I really forgot 'em all. Every single one. Until we became so distant, like strangers.It wasn't easy. The distance between us grew further away 'coz of separation. Yes, and I slowly forgot him. And him too. It took me weeks, months.I've no idea why I avoided 'em. After my first crush, I told myself, get over with the crushes and get moving on with my studies. And I did. But he came. He was just an ordinary guy. But he cared for me like no one did before. I was happy when I was with him.But again, I was in denial. For months.It was a mistake. I acted like I didn't care. Maybe my acting skills had improved a lot 'coz he didn't know the feeling was mutual.History repeated itself again soon after we were separated. Again. I cried. Tears, heartbreaks.I wanted to tell him, to confess to him. But I held back again. It was forbidden. A forbidden love.Even though I pretended I didn't care, I still did. Did he know that? No. I was too scared to face him.Face the reality, girl. You'll still see them again. So what? We are strangers now. Yes, strangers. Had I chosen the right decision? Regrets. It's all too late.And there's him. I feel guilty for cheating to him, lying to him. All these months, I've been feeling nothing towards him, but he thinks otherwise. Yes, he cares for me. But in my opinion, it's only friendship. Nothing more than that, but he thinks otherwise.It still lasts till now, our "friendship". But it's not what I want. I don't wanna be with him. Yet, I can't tell him. I feel so bad. Maybe he's juz a replacement. Someone to fill the empty space in my heart, my need.Love. What is it? Does it even exist?
Love. What does it remind you of? Titanic?Love. What does it mean to you?
There're juz too many misunderstandings in this world. I don't know. I'm confused. I feel numb. Perhaps going to a girls' school is a good choice..Labels: heartbreaks, love, tears
4/15/2007 03:08:00 AM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y