Breakin' Down
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Why? I feel so useless, so lost, so devoid of emotions.My grades are falling and I can't hand in homework on time. Maybe it's because of my poor time management? But I'm really tired. Sometimes, I'll ask myself, "Is it worth it? Are you willing to sacrifice so much for it?"
I've been staying back in school lately until almost 6pm. When I reach home, I'll try to do my homework, but I'd end up falling asleep. I really can't control myself. I'm tired.Every night, I'll cry myself to sleep. I'm scared. How am I gonna face everyone the next day?I feel that I'm isolating myself. I hate noise. I hate people. I hate everything. I skip recesses and lunch almost everyday. People are gonna think that I'm anorexic. But I'm not. I'm perfectly fine. I'm not thin or even slim. I'm just average.
I don't know what's going on. I'm beginning to detest food. It's becoming a fact that eating is a burden to me. I've no time to eat. I've no time for such a silly thing.During Guzheng practices, they said I didn't move, that I wasn't engrossed in the playing. But I did. I really did. I bent, I breathed. They had no rights to say that. They couldn't see. How would they know when they were playing? It'd mean that they weren't focused or engrossed.I admit that sometimes I didn't put in enough effort or feelings when I was playing. But I'm really tired. I couldn't feel anything. I had my mask on. I felt so empty, so devoid of emotions. I could faint anytime I wanted. I was hungry, tired. So fragile, so weak.
I don't want to be like that. I want to be strong. Being weak reminds me of the past me. I want to be optimistic, to be happy. So I act and I put on a mask. Everyday, I'll convince myself that I'm happy and I have to be positive.I've changed. The past me thought life is meaningless.I'd thought that everything, the world, would come to an end eventually and there was no point competing, inventing things or doing research. I'd thought that it was silly.I'd thought that famous people were paid to come up with those inspiring quotes. I'd thought they were liars.I'd thought I was a failure for disappointing everyone and giving up.
I was disgusted by everything in this world. I was a rebel. I was depressed.When I read my old blog posts, I couldn't believe what I'd written. I didn't know I was so filled with hatred. I was an idiot in the past.
But I'm glad that I've woken up and changed. I refrain from using unnecessary words and I try my very best to be happy now. I try to show care and concern for everyone and I don't hate anyone now. Really. Hate is too strong of a word. Just a piece of advice, don't let there be hatred, 'coz it'll only bring you pain..Ha. Oh well. It's really gonna be hectic next week. Common tests, assignments deadlines, French, SYF. They are driving me up the wall.Labels: deadlines, depression, emotionless, hatred, past, tired
4/21/2007 01:53:00 AM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y