Back again!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
~ Yays! New skin! (:Hahas, I've officially locked this blog. You're really lucky, I mean, clever, if you can enter my blog. Or maybe not 'coz I may have told you the password. Lolx.Anyway, I'll try to blog more now. I realised that it's a waste not writing down my thoughts 'coz I've 'em all planned and organised in my brain while looking out the window on the bus. =.=Ahh...my DEAR darling brother has been sick for five days now. Fever. Horrible, isn't it? But how I wish I can fall ill... Then I can have MC. (: Sad to say, but everytime when I fall sick, I never have MC. Unfair, right? Ha, partly because I didn't want to go to the doctor. Actually, wholly because of that. How can I get a MC if I don't go to the doctor? Stupid me. Oh well. My parents seemed to be affected by my brother's illness.. Never mind.Hmm, I should start blabbering about my school life now. Hahas. Oh yahhs, I haven't had a chance to blog about my school camp.. But I think I've forgotten almost everything.. So I guess I'll just drop it then. It was quite fun but tiring.. Sounds cliche, eh?Campfire rocks and sleeping in the classroom is cool 'coz I got much more space to sleep compared to my classmates. And schoolmates. (: The non-SBGE classes are quite sympathetic 'coz they kinda had to squeeze together. I think I'd the space of 6 people to sleep.. Of course I didn't occupy all of 'em. Lolx.Next event on the calendar is NYGZ Concert! Oh my god, it rocks, kays? Though, I didn't receive any flowers.. No one in class came, you know? Except 1 girl, whom I pleaded her to come. Haiz. I don't think she's willing to come 'coz she's more IT-oriented. But if you happened to be that girl and happened to read this, I juz wanna say a BIG thank-you to euu. (:Hahas, we spent the whole morning and afternoon rehearsing.. Hmm.. of course we'd our lunch and dinner.. You know what? I'd to change three times that day. I mean during rehearsal. Pathetic. Anyway, I didn't know that we'd to apply make-up ourselves. I thought there would be helpers to put on the make-up for us. But, NO. So in the end, I'd to ask my seniors to help me. 1 kind and really sweeet senior agreed to help me and the other 2 musketeers (our nickname, don't ask).Hehe. She's damn nice, kays? Although she isn't the best make-up-er (..? I know this word doesn't exist.), she's really patient and helped us to apply the make-up. Well, not really.. 'coz I tried putting the make-up myself after she taught me. Actually, she did help to touch up on my make-up 'coz I applied until .. :S Hahas, ironic.After that was the real rehearsal. I was like so kan chiong and nervous lorz. Maybe not nervous.. But oh well. I realised that after carrying the soloist's guzheng, I'd to rush up to change to my full black attire. Hahas, I was like oh-my-god. xDDThen I went into the changing room. When my seniors saw me, they were like, "is that (my name)?" Hahas. Then they looked at me again and exclaimed, "It's really her lehx! How come you changed so fast?" Lolx. ><Blahhs. Oh yahhs, I wanna thank ALL my seniors for the effort they had put in in the concert! I'm really sorry that I didn't have the time to write letters to you all. I only wrote to 2 seniors and I felt so bad. 'Coz there are many more who deserved letters of thank-you's and encouragement! Let's work hard together and strive towards Gold With Honours! Cheers!Nothing much to say le. O.OHmm, what's next?Scroll down.Try guessing.AHA.Don't you remember?It's my...BIRTHDAY! (:
HA. What a thriller! *sarcasm*Well, I didn't really celebrate my birthday this year. Partly due to my busy schedule. Anyway, I've received quite a number of birthday presents compared to my previous birthdays. Normally, I only received SMSes and e-cards wishing me Happy Birthday. Hahas. Sad ritex? But this year, I received quite a number of "delicacies", I mean, food. =.=There are cookies, sweets, chocolates, agar-agar, cakes, real BIRTHDAY cakes, a cute little fat bear, a cute monokuro-boo thingo (from my nice and sweet angel!), birthday cards, letters, SMSes, MSNes (another weird word, hehe), Frienster testimonials, e-cards, birthday songs (o.o), birthday wishes (face-to-face).I don't know whether it's a lot or little. But I don't care. I juz wanna thank every single one of you who had wished me happy birthday! Love ya! Muackz! I'm happy to know that in this competent and materialistic world there are people who still care for me. *getting mushy over here* Lolx.
...
Anyway, it was raining quite heavily when I was on my way to NUS for my GZ lesson today. I was drenched, soaked to the skin when I alighted at a bus stop to change bus. Luckily I didn't catch a cold.
When I boarded 151, I was talking on the phone, so I didn't realise there were a group of ang-mohs, I mean, blondes until they were right in front of me. Guys. There was a kid, a teenager and an adult. Hahas, all with ties.
The teenager was damn cute lorz.. I almost stopped talking on the phone when I saw him. He has BLUE eyes and blond hair, like Tom Felton. Oh my god. Okays, stop it.
Another bus encounter when I was on my way home..
The bus driver was quite a young one. If I didn't see wrongly... in his twenties only.. quite handsome.. Hahas..
Guess what? He was actually quite nice.. He was patient enough to wait for the passengers to sit down before starting the bus, as in, starting to drive. Lolx. Not bad mahx. xDD
...
Hmm.. what was I wanting to say juz now? Oh. I remember now. I got the highest for French test. I could have done betta tho. But I was told that on my BIRTHDAY! OH MY GOD! I WAS SO HAPPIIE THEN.
Think I should stop here, people. Mood swings? Nah. Juz being..random. See yaz. (:
Why? But I juz feel bad lying to him.. I'm really sorry .Labels: birthday, brother, camps, concert, french, new skin, random, seniors
4/08/2007 11:03:00 PM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y