the bubbles have melted . <body> <body>

Jan-Feb '07
Friday, March 02, 2007


|#| Well, it's time I should post, isn't it? Ha. It's been 3 months since I last posted. Blogging suddenly seems to be a burden to me.. Thousands of thoughts are running through my mind everyday. I've so much to say, yet so little time to express myself. Kekex, gonna start blabbering what had happened since January 2007. xDD

|#| There was a time when my form teacher a.k.a my PCCG teacher asked my class about our new year short and long-term resolutions. Hahas, when it was my turn to answer, I said, "I want to grow taller!" Heh, really mahx..me so short..T.T Mm, and I said I also want to widen my circle of friends and pass my tests with flying colours, blahhs.. -.-"

|#| I think it happened somewhere around February...The unpleasant bus encounter..I know this sounds cliche but ugh.. Well, the bus was rather crowded then so yeah..there weren't any available seats so I'd to stand.

[#] Then I happened to stand in front of a XXX (not HCI) guy. He was asleep or rather pretending to be asleep or maybe not. (I know I'm contradicting myself -.-) Then his head was like turning..I mean rotating..ugh..I mean..you know those kind of "ancient" people when they were reciting some poems, they would "rotate" their heads? Yeah...

[#] Even when the bus wasn't moving, his head was still turning and rotating violently. How was that possible? It was kinda irritating 'coz his head was "bending" towards me. I was trying to lean back and move to my left all the time. I think my senior (I don't know her) who was standing on my left would understand. So in the end, that darned head only touched my watch..wahahas .

[#] After that, the funny thing happened. A HCI/HCJC guy stood up to alight the bus. But he's a bit too kiasu 'coz the bus was still quite a distance away from the next stop. As a result, I'd to lean further back to make space for him.

[#] HA . The XXX guy's eyes were closed so he didn't know a HCI/HCJC guy was standing in front of him. His head continued turning and BANG! Okays..not that exaggerating but anyway, his head kept on "touching" the HCI/HCJC guy and that guy was so freaked out. He immediately retreated. Hahas . The look on his face was priceless! Alright, I shouldn't be that mean. He' s the victim too, right? But the XXX guy didn't realise . WAHAHAS .

[#] Mhmm, after that, I managed to get a seat at the back. But when I watched that idiot from the back, his head was like..immovable lorz! It didn't move a friggin' inch (Okays..maybe not..)! I was like so pissed off. Ugh .

|#| Yays! Tests are just over! So proud of my marks..! (: Except for Geography..Heh.. xDD Got the highest for CL, second in Math, second in Science, fourth in History, as for Language Arts mahx.. Heh..don't really know..'coz there was this quiz on EEH which I did quite badly for..but I'm not sure whether it'll be included in our marks.. :S

|#| Lifeskills Camp! Three cheers for it! Kinda excited about it.. (: Wonder whether it's gonna be as fun as last time P6 Camp in Bintan. ^^

|#| Oh dear! How can I forget to mention my favourite CNY?! Hahas..my relatives from Malaysia, Hong Kong and blahhs are coming to visit me! My relatives from Hong Kong are like damn rich lorz.. Whenever they came to S'pore, they would stay in a five-star hotel like Pan Pacific Hotel for at least a week's time! This time I think it's another five-star hotel. *full of envy*

|#| Okays, back to CNY! I went to Sentosa with my relatives..too bad I went there 1 day earlier. Oh damnit..and I missed the Sentosa Flowers thingy. Haiz. Sad ritex? Yepps, as uussuuaaal, I visited my relatives during the Chu Yi and Chu Er. Received an okay amount of ang pau $. Hahas, when issit enough?? =P

|#| Oh yah, did I mention that I burnt my hand? That was in January. I was still a crybaby. Hahas. Really. I cried till very cham like that. I wanted to refill my waterbottle. But in the end, I burnt my hand 'coz I didn't know it was a hot water dispenser. Sad ritex? Ugh. Poor me.

|#| At first I didn't know I got burnt. Then after that, I saw blisters appearing on my hand.. I was like so freaked out that I called my mum. I thought I could bear the pain but unfortunately no. I went running to the General Office for help and they helped me to apply the medicated oil.. I mean cream.

|#| On my way back to the classroom, I was still crying. LOL. Then I saw my vice-principal. She was saying hi to me when she noticed me crying. Her expression immediately changed. I told her that my mum wanted me to find my form teacher. So she brought me to the staffroom. And blahhs..

|#| I was excused from French 'coz I went home early to see the doctor. Oh yahhs..did I mention that I was sorted into the wrong class at the beginning of the year? Yupps, that time was my vice-principal who came and told me the news. It seemed that I've "attracted" quite a lot of attention to myself. =.=

|#| I think that's all le bahx.. of course there are much more things to say but oh, where's the time?!

|#| Love ya, my darlinggs twelvers! ((: And of course my 24-hour-always-there-for-me angel, dumme! <33

Labels: , , , , ,


#o4_inhershadows } 'xiaoqii-
3/02/2007 07:25:00 PM

Y Y Y



[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494


|♀ LA FEMME ♀|

#] my friendster ; here
#] my email ; zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#] my msn ; zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#] skype ; zq0402

#] horoscope ; ari3s
#] country ; s'pore
#] schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#] cca ; guzheng - nygz

|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#| [colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#| [interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#| [hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#| [beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#| [food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#| [subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#| [artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#| [countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america

|♪ WISHES ♪|
be daring in pursuing what you want... (:

↨ dreams ↨
- goals & targets?

#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O

↨ basic needs ↨
- i can't live without 'em...

#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P

↨ material possesions ↨
- unnecessary wants (:

#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#" new camera for the family!
#" music player
#" 37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles

Y Y Y


[j]ukebox ♥



Y Y Y


[s]hout it! ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Y Y Y


[a]rchives ♥

May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22


Y Y Y


[c]redits ♥

Works: Carolynn
Design: Carolynn
Image: HER & funeralmonster
Tagboard: ShoutMix
Password Script: Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code: Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center

Y Y Y