good morning!
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Whee!~~Good morning, sirs & madams! I've woken up especially early today! Around 4a.m. if I'm not wrong, but I stayed in my bed till 5a.m. Kekex.Ahh, I'll never wake up soo early during the holidays in my whole life (except for days when I needa go back to school or there's something special on TV)! xD But I've got insomnia and couldn't sleep. Haiz. Sianz. I still haven't eaten my breakfast yet. *sob* *sniff*Anyway, I just saw this post on the bulletin board in my friendster account. Thought I'll post it here for fun...whee!~~ Don't ask me why I'm so happy today, but I just feel so happy! Meh, 你管我...Haha, just kiddin'...Continuing...~~START~~
49 Facts About Me1. Are you photogenic?+ Ugh, no way!2. What time do you go to bed?+ Usually after midnight. (I'll feel tired the next day if I sleep before 11p.m.)3. What was the last thing you did before this?+ Homework.4. Who's the one you always meet the most?+ My family & classmates.5. Who's the person you'll call if you need help?+ Friends for homework.6. What's on your mind right now?+ Exams.7. What do you prefer, American Idol/Malaysian Idol?+ American Idol, of course.8. With whom do you wanna be with to have fun?+ Family and friends?9. What movie do you wanna watch now?+ Many...10. When was the last time you went out? With who?+ Yesterday evening. No one.11. What do you hate the most for now?+ Exams & homework.12. What do you do everyday besides eat and sleep?+ Using my computer, chatting on msn, smsing, doing homework & revision, bathing, brushing my teeth, watching tv, shopping, daydreaming, doodling, quarrelling with my brother, listening to music, etc. Umm, in short, my daily routine.(Me: Is that enough? And what sort of question is this?)13. Colours that make you happy ?+ Blue 4eva, no other colours. Or maybe black or white the most.14. Most favourite thing in your room?+ My bed, including everything in it.15. Miss someone?+ None of your business.16. Plan to buy something?+ Online shopping! Juz kiddin'.17. Are you satisfied with your life now?+ Ha, who will be satisfied? We, humans, always ask for more.18.Do you like seafood?+ Shark's fin (I know I shouldnt' eat that!) & crab, only! Or so I think.19.Breakfast or dinner?+ It depends.20. Like chocolates?+ Yeah. Milk one. Others are alright. (But some are just awful *dodges flying objects*, *ahem*,I mean the quality.)21.Do you have a laptop?+ Of course.22. What's your favorite food from fast food?+ Shrooms Burger. Oh, I love it!23. Cats or dogs?+ Both.24. Salty or sweet?+ It depends.25. City or country?+ City. -.-26. Is kissing normal for your age?+ Maybe, yeah. Or not. 'Coz some are just too immature.27. Are you athletic?+ Ugh, no!28.favorite bands for now?+ Umm...loads. Backstreet Boys, Hoobastank, Fort Minor, F.I.R, Black Eyed Peas, SOUL, etc.29. Do you have your own cell phone?+ Yup.30. What do you wear to bed?+ A tee and shorts?31. Ever had a crush on a teacher in high school?+ Gonna have one in the future.32. Coke or pepsi?+ Both.33. Sugar or spice?+ Depends. But I like both.34. Can you use chopsticks?+ Yeah. (But others said the way I hold it is wrong. I'm left-handed, so it's a little tougher for me.)35. Do you care about getting good grades?+ Of course. (But sometimes I just couldn't care less.)36. Have you ever fallen asleep in class?+ Yeah...more than 5 times?37. Get a job or ask your parents for money?+Gonna get a job in the future.38. Is your mom strict?+ Not really.39. Do your parents give you enough privacy?+ Sometimes, no.40. Do your parents trust you?+ Kinda. Yeah.41. Would you ever wanna lose your best friends?+ Hmm...it depends...*dodges flying objects again* I mean no!42. Does your best friend get on your nerves?+ *glances around nervously* Yes.43. Do you make friends quickly?+ Eh...umm...44. Do you tell your mom everything?+ No.45. What do you and your parents fight about most?+ I don't fight with them.46. If you love someone and she/he rejected you, what will you do to her/him?+ I will say, "Fine, goodbye." And move on.47. Can you sing or rap?+ Sing.48. If u have one wish , who would you make your wife/husband for life?+ NONE of your business.49. What do you think about this survey?+ Something to kill time.~~THE END~~
Hey, wait up! I mean, the end of the survey! Haha, anyway, I'm ending here. Zzz...
9/07/2006 07:44:00 AM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y