41 questions
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Kekex. Decided to come back and answer these questions for ya. Ain't I great? ;)
~~START~~
41 Questions1. Do you know anyone's friendster password?# Yeah, mine.2. Do you think your love life right now will last long?# I don't have one now.3. Are you an emotional person?# Yes, very.4. State every person you were with today:# My family. -.-5. TV show you miss watching?# Loads.6. Borrowed stuff from your friends you still have with you:# Umm...loads. Can't remember? Haha, but not money.7. What was the last thing you did?# Watching TV.8. Who is right next to you?# My darling atmosphere.9. Who was the last person you ate with?# No one.10. How many times has your page been viewed?# If you mean my blog, see the counter under the ETC section.11.How's the weather right now?# Fine.12.Last person you called today?# Jessica.13. Last person who called you?# My mum.14. Last song you sang?# 听妈妈的话 - Jay Chou15. Last time you danced?# Can't remember.16. Last car you rode in?# Hmm...ahh, taxi.17. Last smoked?# I don't smoke.18. Dumped someone before?# I don't dump them. I rejected them.19. Been really depressed before?# Yeah, 2005. HA.20. Faked being sick to miss school?# Quite a number of times.21. What time did you wake up today?# 10a.m., I think.22. Current craving?# Not telling.23. Do you like the person who sent you this?# Don't really know her well.25. Are you too shy to ask anyone out?# Depends.26. Over the past months have you courted somebody/anybody?# Nah. Studies first.27. Where are you now?# At home. -.-28. What date is it?# o9.o9.2oo630. Did you go somewhere yesterday?# Yes.31. What did you do there?# Tuition.32. How old are you?# 93.33. Are you in love right now?# Yes.34. With whom?# Myself. I'm a narcist.36. Last person who sent you a message on Friendster?# Umm...my friend?37. Do you like your school?# Yeah, SURE. Ha, what do you think?38. Do you like books?# Kinda. Depends.39. Do you want to get married?# o.O Currently, no.40. With whom?# Myself. (Told ya I'm a narcist.)41. Are you spoiled?
# Hmm...kinda? *dodges flying objects* I mean yes! I'm very spoiled! I've only got beaten once! (Jealous, eh? *dodges flying objects again*)
~~THE END~~
Haha, from this, you can tell that I'm a VERY VERY sarcastic person. Ahh, so don't try offending me. I'll just end here for today. Byez.
Labels: answers, questions, quizzes
9/09/2006 05:33:00 PM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y