the bubbles have melted . <body> <body>

june holidays
Wednesday, June 07, 2006


It's been more than a week since I've last updated. Oh well, holidays are damn boring. Besides, PSLE is coming soon. xD I couldn't use computer as frequently as I had in the past. *yawn*

Hmm...not much to talk about. Oh yah, I've just watched Superband on Channel U on Monday. SOUL forever! They look so cool and cute! My Bai Ma Wang Zi! *dreamy sigh* How I wish I could meet them in reality...

Ahh, I know I sound like a little hopeless fan. Haha, maybe. But, they have casted a spell on me! Someone please save me! Hehe, I really can't help it, so don't blame me! Ahh...I'm mad about them, especially Alfred, Ishi and Andy! :D:D:D

Okok, I won't talk about them anymore. Hmm...I think I'll just stop here for today. Ciaoz!

#o4_inhershadows } 'xiaoqii-
6/07/2006 09:45:00 PM

Y Y Y



[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494


|♀ LA FEMME ♀|

#] my friendster ; here
#] my email ; zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#] my msn ; zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#] skype ; zq0402

#] horoscope ; ari3s
#] country ; s'pore
#] schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#] cca ; guzheng - nygz

|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#| [colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#| [interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#| [hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#| [beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#| [food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#| [subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#| [artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#| [countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america

|♪ WISHES ♪|
be daring in pursuing what you want... (:

↨ dreams ↨
- goals & targets?

#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O

↨ basic needs ↨
- i can't live without 'em...

#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P

↨ material possesions ↨
- unnecessary wants (:

#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#" new camera for the family!
#" music player
#" 37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles

Y Y Y


[j]ukebox ♥



Y Y Y


[s]hout it! ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Y Y Y


[a]rchives ♥

May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22


Y Y Y


[c]redits ♥

Works: Carolynn
Design: Carolynn
Image: HER & funeralmonster
Tagboard: ShoutMix
Password Script: Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code: Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center

Y Y Y