school concert
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Today, oops I mean yesterday, was really tiring. I fell asleep the moment I'd reached home.Well, I'd to wake up at around 5.45-6a.m. (I never really looked at the clock, I was half-asleep.) on a Saturday! Normally, I won't wake up till 9a.m. or even later. So, don't ever call me before 10a.m. 'coz I'm gonna kill 'cha if you do. Haha, just kiddin', people!Ok, so back to my grandmother story. After I had woken up, I ate my breakfast and so on...(my weekdays' morning routine).Then, I got ready for the school concert. Costume: checked, "Fingernails": checked, Tuner: checked, Shoes: checked, Stockings: checked. Off to school!I walked to the bus stop where I took 963 to NHPS, but it only came after what seemed like eternity. *sigh* Fast forward >>> Ahh...I've finally reached NYGH, it's my third time visiting there. I was there when I was around 6 or 7 for a performance. :PBy the way, have I mentioned this little Primary 3 girl in my CCA group to you? She's really cute and she likes to cling onto me! I've unofficially made her my sister a few months ago! Haha, I like the way she hops about...you know...it's cuute. Furthermore, it kinda reminds me of the past...*sigh* Xiang dang nian...(Thinking of the past...)Fine, back to present. All of us had to help to carry and arrange the gzs, *sigh* I'm always the one who does the most work when it comes to this kind of stuffs. Afterwards, we practised for a while and then we had to go through something called...uh...the technical run or something like that, oh whatever.Then, we had our rehearsals and so on. While waiting, we were "trapped" in a changing room, it's kinda small for so many people, but there are two TVs inside available for us to watch the performances by the other performing arts groups on the stafe.The P3 girl, a.k.a my meimei was sitting on my lap while I played with her. You should have met her! Oh well, and so yeah, we had our lunch before the "real thing".Oh yah, I've missed out one big important point. MAKE-UP! Ugh! It sucked man! And also the braiding of hair thingy, oh my, it's *****, I mean painful! Fortunately, they didn't put two BIG flowers on our head this time round. Don't feel like talking about this right now, so......
Fast forward >>> Uh-oh, the "real thing" had come. We were standing in rows at the backstage, then we walked QUIETLY to the stage and settled down QUICKLY. All of a sudden, the lights were all switched off, whoa, it almost scared the hell outta me.Oh man, I couldn't see a single thing...ahh!!! Haa, just kidding, I could still see some shadows and...some dark figures moving around......ahh!!! GHOSTS!!! I'M DEAD! Oh god, help, I don't wanna die so soon!Just kiddin', relax. Ah, where was I? Oh yah, then the curtains opened...I'm not really nervous, 'coz I've performed on stage for...more than 15 times? Never mind, I didn't really count.Ok, then our performance was over, we went back to the changing room, *sigh* still couldn't wipe off the make-up, 'coz we still has F-I-N-A-L-E, oh gosh, that sucked too, for your information. Soon, I got sick of sitting and watching the TV, and plus I couldn't resist the temptation of buying a can of drink, so I decided to take a walk around the school.But unfortunately, I forgot that it was the interval then, and people were everywhere! Oh dear, the makeup and the hair, ahh!!! I was flabbergasted then, but I somehow managed to keep a straight face. Howeveerrr, I was seen by many people whom I know! (e.g. my teachers, schoolmates) Ahh!!! Does anyone have a plastic bag here?!?! *sigh* Pathetic, eh?Fast forward >>> Boo! Finale! *sigh* We had to sing a song named "If We Hold On Together" and forced to do some so-called nice actions. Then afterwards, we were asked to go by groups to let others take photographs of us. Oh, how nice it is!Then of course when everything was over, I went home with my mum. Immediately when I arrived home, I swiftly changed and cleaned up. After that, I jumped into my comfy bed and fell asleep...zzz...zzz...Ah, what an eventful day it is (note the sarcasm, if you didn't)!Labels: .concert.guzheng.nygh.make-up.performance.blackout.tired.
5/21/2006 01:04:00 AM
Y Y Y
[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494
|♀ LA FEMME ♀|
#]
my friendster ;
here
#]
my email ;
zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#]
my msn ;
zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#]
skype ; zq0402
#]
horoscope ; ari3s
#]
country ; s'pore
#]
schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#]
cca ; guzheng - nygz
|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#|
[colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#|
[interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#|
[hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#|
[beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#|
[food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#|
[subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#|
[artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#|
[countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america
|♪ WISHES ♪|
be
daring in pursuing what you
want... (:
↨ dreams ↨ -
goals & targets?
#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O
↨ basic needs ↨ -
i can't live without 'em...
#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P
↨ material possesions ↨ -
unnecessary wants (:
#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#"
new camera for the family!
#" music player
#"
37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles
Y Y Y
[j]ukebox ♥
Y Y Y
[s]hout it! ♥
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
Y Y Y
[a]rchives ♥
May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22
Y Y Y
[c]redits ♥
Works:
Carolynn
Design:
Carolynn
Image:
HER &
funeralmonster
Tagboard:
ShoutMix
Password Script:
Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code:
Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center
Y Y Y