the bubbles have melted . <body> <body>

nothing...
Sunday, May 28, 2006


I'm feeling pretty bored right now, so I thought I would just post an entry. *sigh* Well, I woke up in my bed this morning, around 3 hours ago or so. Lol, I'm not a morning person and you can't blame me for that.

But I didn't get out of my bed until forty-five minutes later. The funny thing was that I spent those time crying. I know you may think I'm an emo or I'm just lovelorn, but no.

I don't know what has brought about the change in my life. I don't know, really. Is it my fate? Definitely not, 'coz "fate" and "destiny" don't exist in my dictionary.

In the past, I was always the top three in my class, or even in the whole school. My teachers favoured me and always asked me for help. When others were being scolded, I was being praised. I was once the envy of everyone. I had tons and tons of friends. I was never alone.

During lessons, I would always participate actively in the discussions, contributing as much as I could. I really loved learning then, and I actually thought learning was fun. But, ain't I a bit too naive? Ha.

At home, I would always ask for more work to do. I loved doing household chores, doing lots and lots of assessment books. I really enjoyed it. Really. No one forced me.

My parents dote on me, they love me, and they always will. I believe.

Everytime when I wanted something, I wouldn't tell them. I only stared longingly at it, and learnt to let it go. Why? 'Coz I didn't want my parents to waste their money on me. I knew I could do without those stuffs.

But nevertheless, they still bought me many great stuffs. Many of which others yearned for. 1 palmtop, 3 pocket pcs, 1 laptop, 4 computers, 3 electronic dictionaries. What more can I ask for?

My brother was wonderful then, even though we often quarelled, which was unavoidable. I was really happy then. So carefree, so free of worries. Once, my life was so perfect. PERFECT.

But everything changed. Changed. Everything is no longer the same. My life is totally different now because of one wrong choice I made...

#o4_inhershadows } 'xiaoqii-
5/28/2006 12:01:00 PM

Y Y Y



[p]rofile ♥
YOUR ONE AND ONLY;;Y ZHIQI
thirTEEN ; o2o494


|♀ LA FEMME ♀|

#] my friendster ; here
#] my email ; zhiqi0402@gmail.com
#] my msn ; zhiqi_972@hotmail.com
#] skype ; zq0402

#] horoscope ; ari3s
#] country ; s'pore
#] schools ; bpps, nhps, nygh
#] cca ; guzheng - nygz

|♥ ADORES ♥|
#| freedom, peace, tranquility, solitude, raindrops (nature), etc.
#| my messy room :P, computer, pocket pc, handphone, television, soft toys, trophies & pillow!
#| [colours] blue(shades of blue), black, white, dark purple & other dark colours
#| [interests] interior designs, fashion designs, music, psychology & technology
#| [hobbies] surfing the net, playing mmorpgs, listening to music, watching tv & movies, reading horror/mystery stories & fanfics, sleeping
#| [beverages] cappuccino, mocha, latte, lemon tea, green tea, pure & low-fat milk, coke, 7-up, pepsi, etc.
#| [food] spinach, kang kong, mei cai, satay, laksa, chicken rice, hor fun, french fries, curry chicken, onion rings, etc.
#| [subjects] math, chinese & french! <33
#| [artists/bands] backstreet boys, black eyed peas, daniel powter, david tao, eminem, fall out boy, fool's garden, fort minor, green day, hoobastank, ina, jason mraz, jay chou, jj lin, maroon 5, rascal flatts, savage garden, shawty lloyd, simple plan, slipknot, soul, zhiyang
#| [countries] singapore (my homeland!), australia, france, japan, united kingdom, america

|♪ WISHES ♪|
be daring in pursuing what you want... (:

↨ dreams ↨
- goals & targets?

#" to be a fashion designer o.O
#" to be an interior designer o.O
#" to be a psychologist o.O
#" to be a social worker/volunteer o.O

↨ basic needs ↨
- i can't live without 'em...

#" family
#" freedom
#" privacy
#" friends
#" love, care & concern from ya! (:
#" people whom i can trust and their trust (:
#" a good rest :(
#" laughter & tears?
#" air, water, food & shelter :P

↨ material possesions ↨
- unnecessary wants (:

#" tablet pc
#" new laptop!
#" new handphone
#" new camera for the family!
#" music player
#" 37" lcd tv in the house
#" new sling bag (cool and unique!)
#" new spectacles

Y Y Y


[j]ukebox ♥



Y Y Y


[s]hout it! ♥


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix


Y Y Y


[a]rchives ♥

May 21
May 28
June 04
August 27
September 03
September 10
September 17
September 24
November 12
February 25
April 08
April 15
April 22
April 29
May 13
June 03
June 10
June 24
July 15
August 19
September 16
February 22


Y Y Y


[c]redits ♥

Works: Carolynn
Design: Carolynn
Image: HER & funeralmonster
Tagboard: ShoutMix
Password Script: Rob Heslop
JavaScript Code: Development Resource & JavaScript Public Archive Center

Y Y Y